Dehradun Paragliding Highlights
- Duration: 10-20 Minutes
- Location: Near Maldevta Intercollege, Dehradun
- Weight: Min - 35kg, Max - 85 kg
- Age: 14 yr (minimum)
- Operational Timings: 10:00 am - 4:30 Pm
- Flying Height: 4000-6000 feet
- Cost: Rs 3500 to 4500 Per Person
- Distance from Important Places: 45 km away from Rishikesh, 20 km from ISBT Dehradun, 5 km from Rispana Bridge.
View All 20+ Adventure Sports in Rishikesh 👇 View All Activities
Price of Paragliding in Dehradun:
|Short paragliding fly||Rs 3500||5-10 min|
|Long paragliding fly||Rs 4500||10-15 min|
It offers two packages with various time duration at different prices. Flying time sometimes varies due to low wind currents.
Paragliding in Dehradun Details:
- Select from three paragliding packages based on flight duration.
- Meet certified pilots at the location for a safety briefing.
- Learn about paragliding dos and don'ts before the flight.
- Receive flight-specific instructions at the takeoff site.
- Securely fitted with a harness and helmet for safety.
- Pilot ensures your comfort and safety before takeoff.
- Attach to your pilot after safety checks for the experience.
- After landing, a motorbike provided by the operator returns you to the starting point.
What to Wear
You can wear the clothes you find comfortable during outdoor sports. Although, it is advised to wear a body fit trouser, T-shirt and shoes for a perfect paragliding experience.
How to Reach
The paragliding activity is operated in Maldevta, Dehradun. You should reach Dehradun first, and then hire a local cab till Maldevta which is just 15 km from Rispana Bridge.
Videography is not included with paragliding charges. You can avail the video recordings of your flight by paying an additional charge of Rs 500 per person.
Best Time for Paragliding in Dehradun
The months from October to June are considered the best to enjoy paragliding in Dehradun. As the weather is pleasant during these months and wind currents are suitable for paragliding.