2 Night New Year Event in Rishikesh
- Camp Type: Luxury Camp | NP 04
- Duration: 2-Night 3-Day
- Check In: 30 Dec 2021 | 12 Noon
- Check Out: 01 Jan 2022 | 10:00 AM
- Total No. of Camps: 22 Unit
- DJ Night & Bonfire
- 2 Veg + 2 Non Veg Snacks
- Meals (Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast)
- Swimming Pool & Attached washroom
- Maximum Occupancy = 65 People
2 Night New Year Event Includes -
- 2 Night stay in camps ⛺
- All buffet meals (2 Lunch, 2 Dinner & 2 Breakfast) 🍲
- 🍟 2 Veg + 🍗 2 Non-Veg snacks in evening (Both days)
- Riverside visit or short jungle trek. 🏖️
- DJ Music till midnight.🎵 🕺💃
- Common bonfire in evening. 🔥
- Access to swimming pool.
- Adventure Activities like River Rafting, Zipline, Reverse Bungee, etc at Extra Pay
About Venue & Ammeneties -
- Camps have a attached washroom (western)
- Lights & charging plug inside camp
- View: Mountain view
- Distance from road/parking: 300 to 400 meter uphill walk
- Road type: Proper double lane road (Highway). Campsite is 300 meter walk from highway.
- Parking: Roadside.
- Ganga river & white sand beach: 200 meter downhill from camp.
- Total no of camps: 22 Units. Maximum Occupancy - 65 People
- Campsite have small watersource (mini waterfall) near camp.
- Day 01: Buffet - Lunch, Evening Snacks (2+2 veg + non-veg), Dinner (veg + non-veg).
- Day 02: Buffet - Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks (2+2 veg + non-veg), Dinner (veg + non-veg).
- Day 03: Buffet - Breakfast
About Campsite -
The Campsite is located 21 KM from Laxman Jhula on Badrinath Highway. The campsite consists of 22 luxury swiss camps with an attached washroom. 2 nights (30th & 31st Dec) booking is mandatory at this campsite. This campsite also offers a semi-open Restaurant with views of mountains, forests, and river Ganga. This campsite has accessibility to the beach and River.
31st Dec Party Packages in Rishikesh
2 Night Event Cost Per Person
|Package||Triple Sharing||Double Sharing|
|2 Night Camping|Rs5500
|2 Night Camping + 10 Km Rafting (Marine Drive to Shivpuri)|Rs6100
|2 Night Camping + 16 Km Rafting (Shivpuri to Nim Beach)|Rs6500
All above prices are after discount on early booking. Prices are valid on booking before 01st Dec. After 01st Dec prices may increase.
River Rafting Charges
|10 Km||Marine Drive||Shivpuri||₹ 500|
|16 Km||Shivpuri||Nim Beach||₹ 1000|
|26 Km||Marine Drive||Nim Beach||₹ 1500|
|36 Km||Kaudiyala||Nim Beach||₹ 3500|
- Kid Below 5 Year: Complimentary
- Kid 5 to 10 Year: 50% Charge
- Kid Above 10 Year: 100% Charge
- Minimum Age for Rafting: 14 Yrs
- Id Proof is Required to verify the Age & Address. It may be asked during check-in at the campsite.
- Cost does not include any kind of transportation.
How to Book this Campsite?
- Simply call or WhatsApp us @ 8393928065
- Provide the details - total no of people, date of travel, and any specific query.
- You'll receive a quotation for your query depending upon the activities you choose.
- To reserve the camp for your dates you have to confirm your booking by submitting an advance amount.
- After submitting an advance amount you'll receive a booking confirmation message in your WhatsApp or email address.
- The advance amount will be 50% of the total package cost.
Important Note: Before making the payment, you are agreeing to our Regular Terms & Conditions and Booking Cancellation terms. Please check the links below and read all details.Activity Terms & Conditions Booking Cancellation Terms
2 Night New Year Event Reviews
"Memorable Experience" - My experience was great. A good place to relax with your family and friends. You have to walk a very steep step to reach here. The staff was very humble and friendly. The food was too good.
Mr. Amit From : Delhi
"Great Hospitality" - I went with my friends. it's a very good place to stay. Enjoyed it a lot! Meals are also tasty. Camp located at a lovely place a "treat to eyes". Food, staff, rooms everything was perfect. the camp is located at a pristine location.
Mrs. Priya From : UP
"A must visit place." - Best location and superb in hospitality. Felt pleasant, tents were clean, hygiene and food were also delicious. Enjoyed the river and other activities at the camp! Spending the night in the tent was a thrill. Love the experience.
Mr. Yogesh From : Dlehi