Forest Camping in Rishikesh
- Camp Type: Swiss Camp | RC 22
- Washroom: Attached (Western)
- River: Ganga River 200 mts downhill
- View: Mountains & Valley
- Distance from Road: 300 mts uphill
- Swimming Pool & Small Waterfall near Campsite.
- Ganga River & Beach @ 200 meters walk
- Parking: Roadside (300 mts from camp)
- Check-In: 11 AM | Check-Out: 10 AM
About Forest Camp in Rishikesh
Rejuvenate your mind and soothe your soul at this forest camp in Rishikesh. Have an adventurous time on your visit to Rishikesh by staying in the forest camps at Rishikesh. Campsite offers the views of hills covered with the lush green beauty of nature.
- Road Type: Proper double lane road(Badrinath highway). From highway you have to walk 300 meters uphill to reach campsite.
- Parking: Roadside. (at 300 meters from camp)
- Distance from Laxman Jhula/Tapovan: 21 Kms
- Facilities: Attached washroom, swimming pool, Air coolers and charging plug inside camp, music.
- Total Camps: 24
- Distance b/w Camp & Ganga River: 200 meters uphill/downhill
- Small Waterfall near campsite (@ 50 meters)
Forest Camping Includes
- Night stay in luxury forest camps
- 3 Time meals (Lunch(veg), Dinner(veg + non-veg), & Breakfast(veg))
- Night Music (07:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
- Bonfire (Only in winters - November to February)
- Evening Veg Snacks
- Access to swimming pool. (08 AM to 08 PM)
- Short treks (jungle or riverside hiking) (Only routes will be guided)
This forest campsite is located near Rishikesh where one can enjoy the natural and wild experience of camping. The forest camping package includes many complimentary activities like hiking in the forest, trekking, nature trail, bonfire, and bird watching. All these activities will help you rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul. Other than these complementary activities you can also enjoy some paid adventure sports like River rafting in Rishikesh, kayaking, bungee jumping, and zipline in Rishikesh at additional charges.
Thousands of blissfully happy campers over the years visited this place and spend some memorable time close to nature. Now it’s your turn to experience this delightful setting.
Forest Camping Package in Rishikesh
|Sharing||Sun to Fri||Saturday|
|Triple||Rs 1600||Rs 1600|
|Double||Rs 1600||Rs 1700|
All above prices are final & non negotiable.
- Kid Below 5 Year: Complimentary
- Kid 5 to 10 Year: 50% Charge
- Kid Above 10 Year: 100% Charge
- Rafting can be booked at extra charges. Rafting in Rishikesh
- Id Proof is Required to verify the Age & Address. It may be asked during check-in at the campsite.
- Cost does not include any kind of transportation.
How To Book Rishikesh Forest Camp?
- Simply call or WhatsApp us @ 8393928065
- Provide the details - total no of people, date of travel, and any specific query.
- You'll receive a quotation for your query depending upon the activities you choose.
- To reserve the camp for your dates you have to confirm your booking by submitting an advance amount.
- After submitting an advance amount you'll receive a booking confirmation message in your WhatsApp or email address.
- The advance amount will be 40% of the total package cost. (Which you'll get in quotation message) (Advance amount may higher on weekends or holidays)
Important Note: Before making the payment, you are agreeing to our Regular Terms & Conditions and Booking Cancellation terms. Please check the links below and read all details.Activity Terms & Conditions Booking Cancellation Terms
Guest Experiences at Forest Camp in Rishikesh
"Amazing Stay in Forest" - The campsite is the amazing and well-organized staff is polite and cooperative. Toilets and clean and usable. Must visit place in Rishikesh. Campsites offer a traditional camping style. Best for stags & bachelors.
Mr. Malik From: Faridabad
"Great Experience of Forest Camping" - All of the camps at this place have direct access to the forest. Located in Shivpuri village. Trek through the forest to the camping site was amazing. Overall a very good experience.
Mr. Shivam From: Merrut
"Memorable Trip" - The camping site has ample space for fun activities. We played badminton, volleyball, carrom, archery, and cricket as well. Bonfire under the stars was great, The facilities and the service were worth appreciating.
Vikas Dube From: Delhi